Location: Bengaluru, India
We invite students or recent graduates of law, public policy, management, economics, statistics, data science, or allied disciplines that are interested to apply for an internship. As an intern you will contribute to our current projects. Internships are full-time for a minimum period of one month.
Placements less than a month are rare.
- Applications with the subject line ‘Internship Application’ should include:
- Curriculum vitae or resume containing educational qualifications and work experience.
- Your reasons for undertaking an internship at DAKSH—your skills, how you would
- The dates you are available to undertake the internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Applications are accepted all year around.
To apply, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org