Senior Research Fellow
- Research on the justice system
- Collation, cleaning and analysis of data
- Project management including managing external stakeholders and proactively tracking tasks and project deliverables
- Preparation of reports for donors, partners and general public
Education and skills:
- Postgraduate degree in law
- At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience
- Good research and writing skills
- Comfortable with data analysis·
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively·
- Willingness to travel
- Deep passion to make an impact in the field of judicial reforms
- Hindi, Marathi or Kannada skills required – ability to write in these languages would be an advantage.
Last date for applications: 20 June 2020
In case you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bengaluru, India
We invite students or recent graduates of law, public policy, management, economics, statistics, data science, or allied disciplines that are interested to apply for an internship. As an intern you will contribute to our current projects. Internships are full-time for a minimum period of one month.
Placements less than a month are rare.
- Applications with the subject line ‘Internship Application’ should include:
- Curriculum vitae or resume containing educational qualifications and work experience.
- Your reasons for undertaking an internship at DAKSH—your skills, how you would
- The dates you are available to undertake the internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Applications are accepted all year around.
To apply, please write to: email@example.com