Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities at DAKSH. Currently, we do not have any open positions. However, if you are interested in possible future opportunities please send your CV to email@example.com. We will get in touch if a role becomes available that matches your skills and experiences.
As DAKSH works to improve accountability and governance in public institutions, the Data Scientist will be required to work on any initiatives that require the use of data. They will be required to assist with statistical analysis regarding the functioning of public institutions.
- Manipulate structured and unstructured data, treat null values, and identify data anomalies
- Extract on-demand statistical inferences.
- Develop and publish intuitive and innovative data visualisations to share insights
- Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in regular expressions using R libraries like Dplyr, Stringr and Lubridate.
- Proficient in visualization on Kibana, Ggplot2.
- Proficient in hypothesis testing, distribution analysis, multivariate analysis, ANOVA, chi-square, linear & logistic regression models and correlations.
- Proficient in working on solving problems utilizing Machine Learning models with hands-on experience in code development (R or Python).
Good to have
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, D3.js, and Tableau.
- Experience in Pandas and NumPy libraries in Python.
- Proficient in supervised and unsupervised modelling techniques, statistics, data mining and text mining.
- Skilled in time series analyses to find trends and randomness across different time frames.
Location: Bengaluru, India
We invite students or recent graduates of law, public policy, management, economics, statistics, data science, or allied disciplines that are interested to apply for an internship. As an intern you will contribute to our current projects. Internships are full-time for a minimum period of one month.
Placements less than a month are rare.
- Applications with the subject line ‘Internship Application’ should include:
- Curriculum vitae or resume containing educational qualifications and work experience.
- Your reasons for undertaking an internship at DAKSH—your skills, how you would
- The dates you are available to undertake the internship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview.
- Applications are accepted all year around.
To apply, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org